Applications are currently closed but will reopen in September. for our next session which will start in January 2022.
The Programme Timeline for 2021
- January/February 2021: Five workshops in total – first on Tuesday 12th January 2021 at 4pm in The Green Rooms, Wood Green (socially distanced and with full protective measures in line with government guidance) with Sarah Tinsley. Three Zoom workshops with a fiction writer, poet and non-fiction writer (the following three Tuesdays). A final workshop with Sarah to develop a first draft of your piece (your choice of genre).
- February/March 2021: Follow-up one-to-one sessions online (one hour on Zoom) to develop and edit your piece – you submit your final draft.
- April 2021: Group chat to design the style and layout of our anthology.
- April 2021: Group chat to decide on style and format of our celebration event.
- May/June 2021: Celebrate! Invite everyone to read our work and share our success.
*This project is funded by the Emergence Foundation to support disadvantaged girls and young women in the community. If you are aged 13-18, BAME, a carer, identify as disabled or LGBTQ+ or come from a low income household, you are eligible for a place on this project. Please note that there may be some flexibility in terms of age and borough so if you are 11+ or outside Haringey please still submit your application if you are interested.